|Our Objectives are
- To provide opportunities for club members to
engage in the sport of hunting and fishing.
- To promote hunter safety.
- To seek and procure better fishing and hunting
opportunities for sportsmen.
- To encourage the practice of good
sportsmanship and compliance with local, state, and federal fish
and game laws.
- To support wildlife conservation programs and
to assist wildlife management programs.
- To strengthen landowner-hunter cooperation and
- To increase the knowledge and practice of
hunting skills, marksmanship and other outdoor recreation skills,
that is in harmony with the sports of hunting and fishing.
- To encourage organized rifle, shotgun, pistol
and revolver shooting among citizens of the United States residing
in our community with a view toward a better knowledge on the part
of such citizens of the safe handling and proper care of firearms,
as well as improved, marksmanship.
- To educate and increase the proficiency of its
members concerning scientific advancement and progress in the
field of small arms including, but not limited to, the ammunition
and accessories as well as the arms themselves.
- To forward the development of those
characteristics of honesty, good fellowship, self-discipline, team
play and self-reliance which are the essentials of good
sportsmanship and the foundation of true patriotism.
- To cooperate with other organizations which
share our objectives.
We are a NRA affiliated club
and do require that you belong to the "National Rifle
Association" as a prerequisite of joining our organization. We also
ask that you support the organization through regular participation in
activities and attendance at regular scheduled meetings.